February 7, 2023 at 1 PM EST | Brought to you by KnowBe4
When you consider biometric technology as part of your multi-factor authentication process, you assume these attributes are safe. Cybercriminals can't hack your fingerprints, can they? The answer may surprise you!
Biometric attributes aren't as safe as they once were. Cybercriminals are always coming up with new ways to get around safeguards, and biometric-based hacks are on the rise.
We invite you to join us and learn how biometrics work, what they can be used for against you, and how to protect your organization.
In this session you’ll learn:
• How biometric attributes are stored and used.
• Why your digital fingerprint is not nearly unique as you think.
• How cybercriminals steal biometric data and use it against you.
• Attributes of strong biometric solutions.
• Why training your users is your best, last line of defense.
Get the information you need now to protect your network!
Offered Free by: An InformationWeek Webinar | Brought to you by KnowBe4
See All Resources from: An InformationWeek Webinar | Brought to you by KnowBe4
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.